How to brew Mugicha?
Brew with water
1. Place 1.5 liters of water and 1 bag of barley tea in a container.
2. Chill in the refrigerator.
The delicious barley tea will be extracted in about 3 hours.
Brew with water (quick way)
1. place 1 packet of packaged barley tea in a heatproof container and pour a small amount of hot water over it.
2. After a minute or two, pour cold water and chill in the refrigerator.
Brew with hot water
1. Boil 1.5 liters of water in a kettle.
2. Add 1 packet of packaged barley tea and boil for 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bag after 10 minutes.